Going through a Spiritual Awakening or Dark Night of the Soul and looking for some guidance?
Aren’t we all.
What’s happening to the planet right now is a mass awakening, which means we are all starting to see through the lies and illusions of this world. Deep down we all crave something richer and more fulfilling. Something that will make us feel whole once again. The desire to change ourselves and our situation for the better is what spawns a spiritual awakening.
Going through this can feel lonely, confusing, alienating, and downright scary, but it’s important to understand that it’s all happening for a reason! That reason is to help us heal, evolve, and rise into a higher state of consciousness… one that revolves around love and faith instead of hate and fear!
Ever since my spiritual awakening happened in 2018, I’ve found myself gravitating towards any information I could get my hands on that revolved around healing, spirituality, the law of attraction, starseeds, lightworkers, and the secrets of the universe. I found myself spending less time on external things and spending more time alone, consuming large amounts of information that helped me turn inward to find answers. I learned how to start making the right kind of mindset shifts, the ones that were needed to let go of my limiting beliefs, raise my vibration, expand my consciousness, and heal ultimately anything that was holding me back from my own inner truth.
I’ve learned so much over the past few years, and so I thought it would be fun to put together a post that listed out some of my favorite resources for healing and learning more about ascension and the spiritual awakening process. I hope you enjoy it!
As always, keep what resonates and leave what doesn’t. 🙂
1. Phil Good – Phil has been my number #1 spiritual teacher to follow. His teachings are very metaphysical in nature and there’s just something about his messages that really resonate with me, more so than anyone else. He’s a fellow Starseed who has spent years healing himself and perfecting his craft… and it shows. I’ve learned so much from him, which has really helped me understand what’s going on within me so that I can better navigate the external. I highly recommend checking him out!
Credit: Phil Good
2. Abraham Hicks – Esther Hicks is an inspirational speaker and author who dialogues with a group of spiritual teachers called Abraham. Together teach about the Law of Attraction, which has personally helped me make the small mindset shifts I needed to make that helped me elevate myself up the scale of consciousness into higher vibrations. Once you get into the higher vibrations, you become more aligned with your inner being, which means you connect more to your truth and are therefore able to create more of what you desire easier!
Credit: Abraham Hicks
3. Ralph Smart – Ralph is an author, psychologist, and YouTuber who has a calming, peaceful energy that just helps you feel a little lighter. He loves to deep dive into topics revolving around spirituality, personal development, healthy living, and more!
Credit: Ralph Smart
4. Christina Lopes – Christina Lopes is known as the “Heart Alchemist” who is here to help people accelerate their spiritual awakening and open their heart so they can heal, live in a state of joy, and find deep purpose to life. She’s also life coach, healer, spiritual teacher, and former clinician. Christina has a very positive, vibrant, and badass energy about her and I personally love how she breaks down complicated concepts, making them more simple and easier to understand. She is another one of my top favorite lightworkers to follow!
Credit: Christina Lopes
5. Victor Oddo – Victor was the first influencer I found when I first awakened and started searching online for answers as to what was happening to me (ahem, for me.) The purpose of his channel is to empower and help awakening souls navigate through the challenges of the awakening process. He is very intuitive and his videos always seem to resonate with me at the perfect time! Oh, and I also got to meet him at his first live event in Vegas: Raise Your Vibrational Setpoint. It was an awesome event and I felt honored to meet him in person!
6. Aaron Doughty – Aaron is another one of my favorite spiritual people to follow, as his teachings are both practical and relatable. I personally love that he brings out his goofy side in his videos… it makes everything feel a little lighter and more fun! Aaron is here to help people expand their consciousness by bridging personal development, metaphysics, and spirituality. He believes raising your vibration is the key to remembering who you are so you can create the life of your dreams! I also got to meet him in person at his live event in Vegas: Raise Your Vibrational Setpoint. He has great energy, genuinely cares and his guided meditations are some of the best around!
7. Nicky Sutton – Nicky is a meditation and spiritual guide, writer, video maker, and qualified Past Life Regression Therapist. She is here to inspire and guide people through the process of spiritual awakening and beyond, towards infinite metaphysical and mind-expanding possibilities. I have found her content to be some of the best out there revolving if you’re looking to learn more about the Spiritual Awakening process!
Credit: Nicky Sutton
8. Leeor Alexandra – Leeor has a wonderful divine feminine energy about her. On her channel, she talks about the Law of Attraction, personal development, spirituality, and overall well-being. She’s a great influencer to follow, plus I’ve personally found her breathwork meditation to be really beneficial in cleansing and healing the physical body!
Credit: Leeor Alexandra
9. Trevor Ilesley – Trevor has helped me learn more about the Dark Night of the Soul so I could better understand WTF was going on and navigate the process a little easier. He practices what he calls “Bemeism” which helps you remember who you are and transform yourself beyond the programming of what humans have taught you to become.
Credit: Trevor Ilesley
10. Teal Swan – Teal is an author, speaker, and social media influencer who is here to inspire millions of people around the world towards truth, authenticity, freedom, and joy. She travels the world teaching self-development and teaching people how to transform their emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual pain.
Credit: Teal Swan
11. Lorie Ladd – Lorie is here to help assist people along the ascension path. She shares teachings and messages regarding the ascension process and how to understand it in very elementary ways. She’s also a channel for multi-dimensional Light Beings and shares their point of view on our ascension process through her videos. Her energy is very warm and loving and she has really helped me understand my ascension symptoms much better.
Credit: Lorie Ladd
12. Bridget Nielsen – Bridget is a great resource for all things spirituality, personal development, healthy living, ET’s, and metaphysics. Her goal is to help people connect to a more expanded version of themselves. I especially like her for her information on starseeds and other alien beings!
Credit: Bridget Nielsen
13. JP Sears – Looking for some comic relief about the Spiritual Awakening process? JP can definitely deliver that for you! He makes hilarious, sarcastic videos that basically poke fun of our programming so we can all laugh at ourselves a little more, which I believe helps us lighten up a little more so we can heal and expand into who we are more quickly.
Credit: JP Sears
14. The Gem Goddess – Gem is a mystic and manifestation coach who teaches the law of attraction, spirituality, and philosophy. She uses divination tools such as Tarot and Astrology to make personal and accurate predictions. I personally love how down to earth and real she is. 🙂
Credit: The Gem Goddess
15. Evolve School of Light – I started watching Rachelle Burnett when she had her own channel on YouTube… and loved how she delivered her messages. She has since combined forces with Whitney Rud to provide channeled guidance and a supportive community for empaths, healers, and others on the awakening journey. They explore topics revolving around energy healing, intuitive readings, navigating spiritual abilities, and all things light!
Credit: Evolve School of Light
Credit: Evolve School of Light
16. The Tarot Priest – The Tarot Priest is a life coach and an intuitive empath. She does awesome weekly card readings that I’ve personally really resonated with… check her out! She does not disappoint!
Credit: The Tarot Priest
17. Sadhguru – Sadhguru is considered one of India’s 50 most influential people. He is a yogi, mystic, bestselling author, and poet. I find him to be very lighthearted which shines through in his teachings, making everything easy to digest and learn from.
18. Amanda Frances – Amanda is a self-made multi-millionaire, digital course creator, money manifestation queen, and soulful business guru. She is on a mission to get the power of money into the hands of good-hearted women who are here to change the world. I personally love how she combines spirituality and money and helps us remove the limiting beliefs we have around money. Abundance is our birthright! We can be happy and successful both at once!
Credit: Amanda Frances
19. Melanie Tonia Evans – Melanie Tonia Evans helps men and women from all over the world heal from narcissistic abuse so they can THRIVE and live abuse-free lives. I’ve personally invested in her NARP (Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Program) and have learned how to heal myself as triggers come up. If you’ve been in an abusive relationship, I highly recommend checking out her content and maybe even investing in her course yourself!
Credit: Melanie Tonia Evans
20. Amanda Flaker – Amanda empowers empath entrepreneurs to heal, expand, and grow.
Credit: Amanda Flaker
21. Loner Wolf – A great resource to learn more about spiritual awakenings, dark nights of the soul, and self-discovery. Luna and Sol write blog posts, create videos, have quizzes, books, journals, and more to help you heal and understand yourself better.
Does Any of This Stuff Resonate With You?
Let me know if it does and if any of you found any of the influencers I mentioned helpful! Feel free to comment below!
Sending you a big hug!