These coconut crusted chicken tenders are probably one of the most delicious concoctions I have ever made! Furthermore, they are Paleo and gluten-free!
- 5-6 defrosted chicken tenderloins
- 3/4 cup Gluten Free Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- Salt, Pepper, Seasonings to taste
- 1 egg
- Olive oil spray
How to Make:
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees (F) and line 1 large baking sheet with tin foil.
2) In a wide bowl or plate, mix together the breadcrumbs, shredded coconut, and whatever seasonings you want to use.
3) In another small mixing bowl, lightly beat the egg.
4) Blot the excess moisture off from the chicken tenderloins with paper towels and then dip them in the egg. Make sure the tenderloins are thoroughly coated in the egg mixture and then dredge them in the seasoned breadcrumb mix, pressing to adhere.
5) Space out the breaded chicken tenders on the baking sheet and lightly spray with the olive oil spray. Place in the oven and bake for 8-9 minutes. Flip the tenders over, lightly spray again with olive oil and bake for another 8-9 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 180 degrees (F).
Transfer the chicken tenders to a platter and serve immediately, or at room temperature.
ENJOY THOSE SUCKAS!! 😛